- 6 Steps On Maintaining & Cleaning Your Bike
- Your Ultimate Workout Plan at Home
- How to Build Muscle Without Fitness Equipment
- 20 Morning Exercises That You Can Do At Home
- Sport at Home without any Equipment
- Workout at Home: 8 Exercises on Your Fitness Mat
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Stretch in the Morning
- Football: Strengthening Muscles at Home
- How to Choose Your Running Shoes
- Tips for Starting a Running Program
- Why Practice Sports?
- How to Reduce Body Heat Naturally: 10 Home Remedies
- How Can I Stay Motivated for Sport?
- How to Practice Yoga at Home
- 6 Exercises for the Yoga Beginner
- 5 Great Reasons to Start Doing Yoga
- The Benefits of Table Tennis
- Teaching Your Child to Ride a Scooter
- Feather or Plastic Shuttlecocks?
- 4 Basic Elastic Training Band Exercises at Home
- Jump Rope Workout
- All You Need To Know About Resistance Bands
- 8 Dumbbell Exercises
Swimming: How to keep Fit at Home Swimming
1. FOCUS ON LEGS
The exercise is very simple and consists in making 10 small jumps (you can also replace them with jumps squats) with a recovery of 20 seconds between each series.
We keep our backs straight , our arms at 90 degrees and we go down as if we wanted to sit on a chair. I'll clarify, just in case, but there is no chair behind you. For a good squat , at the time of the descent, the knees should not exceed the tip of the feet.
2. FOCUS ON ARM
For this exercise, nothing could be simpler, 10 pumps with 20 seconds of recovery between each series. This will strengthen your upper body. For those who wish, do not hesitate to vary the difference between your hands:
Hands clenched to work the triceps,
Raised feet for the upper part of the pectorals.
This exercise is not the most difficult but it will serve to perfect your technique . You just have to make a crawl movement while remaining attentive to your technique: we bend the elbow, we touch the armpit, we stretch the arm as far as possible behind and we bring it back in front.
And if we work the technique more in depth? For this exercise, you just need to have an elastic band and hang it on a door handle. Ideally, this handle should be at an “average height”, that is to say below the chest.
- In this exercise we will focus on the crawl technique : 3 blocks of 3 series. 45 seconds of work - 15 seconds of recovery between each series - 1 minute break between each block.
- We will repeat the same 3 exercises in the same order each time.
- Remember to contract your abs during this workout so as not to put your lower back to the test.
- Stay focused on your position to keep a good movement.