Send us the products and quantities that you would like to order.
We will send you a quotation through your email.
Send us your purchase order and and we will notify you once your order is complete.
You may send your payment to our BDO Bank Account via cash or check deposit or online transfer.
Orders may be obtained via store pick-up or delivery (charges may be applied).
+63 917 180 5945
+63 917 138 1177
+63 917 523 6035
+63 917 138 1179
How can I order?
Ordering in five simple steps:
1. Email us the products and quantities that you would like to order
2. We will send you a quotation through your email.
3. Send us your purchase order and we will notify you once your order is complete.
4. You may send your payment to our BDO Bank Account via cash or check deposit or online transfer.
5. Orders may be obtained via store pick-up or delivery (charges may be applied).
I have an inquiry, how can I reach out?
- You may reach us via contact form above or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and via phone at +63 917 180 5945. We’re excited to hear from you!
What are your lead times?
- Regularly, but also depending on the availability of the items, a whole business transaction can take up to seven (7) business days. This timeline can be subject to change depending on the product availability and unforeseen factors – which could mean an extension of the deadline. Don’t worry though, a Decathlon Teammate will be here to happily assist you throughout the whole process!
What are your requirements for transactions?
- Our key requirement is a purchase order from your end. Other requirements may arise later on during the transaction though!
What are the available payment methods?
- We accept bank transfers, bank deposits, cheque pick up, cash, and credit card payments via store.
What are the available shipping methods?
- We can adapt the shipping depending on your choice of courier. The shipping fee is usually shouldered by the client but we are happy to consider free shipping depending on the size of the order!
Do you offer return-and-exchange for business transactions?
- Yes! Our local return-and-exchange policy is adapted to B2B Orders. Anyone from your team may come to return and exchange the item in any of our stores as long as they bring a copy of the sales invoice!
- We advise you to drop us a message at email@example.com before returning the item so we can better assist you and ensure a smoother transaction.
How can I get a quotation?
- You may browse through our personalized catalog or even through our website! Once you have a list of the items and quantities that you would like to order, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with a quotation!
Do you issue sales invoice or official receipt?
- Yes, we issue sales invoice (for products) and official receipt (for services). A collection receipt is also given as proof that payment has been received.